First and foremost, let’s talk about enzymes. An enzyme is an essential catalyst in the body’s digestion, whose production declines as we age. Factors including eating processed foods, foods with strong flavors, eating late at night, can also reduce the production of the enzyme, which will result in a compromised digestive system and a build-up of bacteria.
DIGESTIVE SYSTEM BOOSTING TREATMENT
BENEFITS OF DIGESTIVE AID INFUSION
DIGESTIVE AID INFUSION is a treatment rich in an enzyme that supports and improves the digestive system. This in turn enhances the body’s absorption of essential nutrients. Moreover, DIGESTIVE AID INFUSION also restores the balance in the digestive system and improves gut health.
Most Suitable for
- People looking to care for their digestive system
- People who like to eat spicy foods
- People suffering from stomach bloating and flatulence
- People with abdominal pain and cramping
- People who experience excess gas and flatulence in the stomach
- People with food intolerance or food allergies
- People suffering from Leaky Gut Syndrome
How often should I receive the treatment?
Results from DIGESTIVE AID INFUSION will be most visible after 5 consecutive treatments. However, treatment frequency is based on the doctor’s prescription.
Physician consultation regarding medical history and thorough physical examination
Patients with impaired liver or kidney function must consult a physician first.
Patients may experience dizziness and headache during the infusion.