Vitamin C is quickly used up by the body each day. An essential vitamin needed by the body to perform several basic functions, Vitamin C deficiency could lead to several disorders in the body. ELEMENTS CLINIC would like to introduce an alternative option to regenerate the body at the cellular level and slow down aging. Our MEGADOSE VIT C INFUSION supplies the body with a high dose of Vitamin C (25 grams) intravenously to ensure optimal absorption by the body and that no Vitamin C is wasted and lost by heat and digestion. Rest assured, the infusion will not be irritating to the stomach or esophagus.
Anti-Aging, Immunity Booster, Antioxidant Booster Treatment
BENEFITS OF MEGADOSE VIT C INFUSION
- Boosts the body’s immune system
- Reduces inflammation
- Revitalizes and increases energy level
- Boosts antioxidant, protects and repairs damaged cells
- Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms. Vitamin C, when taken at the onset of cold, has effective anti-cold properties.
- Supplements the body with the vitamin in case of nutrient deficiency
- Improves skin health
- Prevents cancer
- Prevents gout
Most Suitable for
- People who have a weak immune system and often fall ill
- People down with cold
- People who have a migraine headache, are fatigue and have muscle aches
- People with certain infectious diseases
- People with asthma
- People with respiratory diseases, allergies, or autoimmune diseases
- People with skin allergies or rash
- People with cardiovascular disease
How often should I receive the treatment?
Results from MEGADOSE VIT C INFUSION will be most visible after 5 consecutive treatments. However, treatment frequency is based on the doctor’s prescription.
- Physician consultation regarding medical history and thorough physical examination
- A G-6-PD laboratory test to test for red blood cells function. People with G-6-PD deficiency are not recommended to receive MEGADOST VIT C INFUSION. Doctor will instead prescribe an alternative infusion, for example, MYER’S COCKTAIL or ENERGIZER BOOST INFUSION.
Patients with impaired liver or kidney function and patients with G-6-PD enzyme deficiency must consult a physician first.
Patients may experience dizziness and headache during the infusion.