Some of the ways to include NK Cells count include
1. How to increase NK Cells count
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet, focusing mainly on green vegetables, meat, and soy
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol
- Exercise regularly
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep and maintain a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle
- Take supplements to support NK Cells activity. Choose only nationally and internationally certified supplements that are backed up by scientific-based evidence.
Results from the aforementioned practices may not be obvious and may vary from person to person.
2. Cell Culturing Technology in Laboratory
Cell culturing techniques can increase cell count, as well as boost cell activity. The process takes up to 2 weeks, after which the cultured cells will be administered back in the body. Using the patient's own cells, cell culturing is a highly safe technique and can be repeated until the desired level of cell count is achieved.
At present, NK Cells culturing can be done in Thailand, decreasing the cost substantially. Make sure to choose only standardized laboratories, with experienced team and experts who can provide medically accurate information and advice to ensure NK Cells treatment is safe and is of the highest quality.